Bagrry's Weight Management Combo (Whey Protein Muesli, Peanut Butter Crunchy, Apple Cider Vinegar)
Availability:50 In stock
Bagrry's Weight Management Combo Includes:
1) Whey Protein Muesli 500g
A first of its kind protein product that is all natural and has the benefit of whole grain fibre, heart-healthy oats and Californian almonds. Bagrrys Protein Muesli blends the best whey protein processed in the US and soy protein isolate so you can meet your daily protein requirement with no extra effort
- No artificial flavours, colours, or preservatives – just the goodness of all-natural ingredients
- With superior-quality whey protein and Californian almonds, get all 9 essential amino acids and 15g of protein per serving
50%+ Whole Grain
High in Fibre*
Source of Protein*
Helps Manage Weight
*As per codex Alimentarius Commission guidelines.
2) Peanut Butter Crunchy 340g
We love saying ‘no’ when it comes to additives in our 100% peanut butter so you can always say ‘yes’!
Bagrry’s Peanut Butter is all-natural with no added salt, sugar, hydrogenated fats or trans-fats, preservatives, or colours of any kind. Great for gym-goes, runners – just spread on fruits, whole grain bread or enjoy licking spoonful's of this crunchy, chunky wholesomeness.
- Peanut butter is loaded with healthy fats, protein, fiber, and a variety of essential vitamins and minerals including vitamin E, magnesium, manganese and vitamin B3
3) Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml
Bagrry’s Apple Cider Vinegar is raw, unprocessed & unfiltered and prepared using the traditional method of fermentation, made from the finest of Himalayan grown apples. The vinegar is kept 100% natural with the ‘mother’ of the vinegar intact.
- Due to the presence of beneficial probiotic, yeast and amino-acids, Apple Cider Vinegar may have many health benefits including immune support and better digestion
- Apple Cider Vinegar as has been proven to help control blood sugar as it helps support the body’s glucose metabolism process
- Bagrry’s Apple Cider Vinegar can be added to salad dressing, consumed with water or other beverages, or used to pickle / preserve vegetables