At Bagrry’s we believe in providing you with honest health and natural nutrition with every product, always putting.
Serves 8 Bars
- 1 1/2 cups Bagrry’s Muesli of your choice
- ½ cup Bagrry’s Wheat Bran
- ½ cup mixed seeds (sesame, flax, sunflower, hemp)
- ½ cup dried grated coconut
- ½ cup unrefined oil of your choice
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup unsweetened dried cranberries or dates
- In a medium size bowl whisk together the milk, honey or maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla extract
- Stir in the chia seed into this mixture
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, layer the chia pudding, Bagrry’s Muesli, and fresh fruit in small glasses
- If there is any leftover chia pudding, keep in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days