DescriptionNatural and Effective Toothpaste with Probiotics and n-HA
Aeka Premium Natural Toothpaste is scientifically developed, natural and non-toxic. It helps support oral microbiome and reverses the daily damage caused to our enamel and gums.
Made with all natural ingredients with clinically proven benefits. Only 100% non-toxic and food grade ingredients go into each tube.
- SENSITIVITY RELIEF AND ANTI-CAVITY: Nano-Hydroxyapatite (n-HAP) remineralizes and protects tooth enamel from cavities and plaque for stronger, healthier teeth. Protective layer formed over time naturally reliefs tooth sensitivity
- ORAL MICROBIOME FRIENDLY: Blend of pre-biotics and clinically studies strains of post-biotics help maintain a healthy oral microbiome essential for overall health
- RELIEVES GUM INFLAMATION AND BLEEDING: Blend of 7 active herbal extracts of Tulsi, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Clove, Neem Leaf, Tea Tree, MCT Oil (Coconut) keeps inflammation in check and promotes good gum health and prevents bleeding gums. Phyto-oxidants in Curcumin and Bamboo Silica reverse damage done to oral tissues by acidic food, tobacco and alcohol
- NATURALLY WHITENING: Nano-Hydroxyapatite fortifies tooth enamel which get whiter with continued use, without the use of any abrasives or bleaching agents
- DEEP CLEANSING ACTION AND ANTIPLAQUE: Very finely milled activated charcoal provide deep cleansing action to breakdown plaque build-up
- EFFECTIVE, SAFE AND NON-TOXIC: 100% safe and non-toxic, made with natural and clinically researched ingredients. Free from Fluoride, Parabens and Artificial Flavors, Colors and Preservatives
Frequently Asked Question
When we think about health oral health is not the first to come to mind. Most of us think of oral health the same way we think of our nails, hair or skin, from a cosmetic perspective. It is time to change this given the scientific evidence coming forward on the importance of oral health on overall health.
Sadly, current approaches to dental care don’t consider how important it is to support a healthy flora within the mouth. Instead, we’re told to disinfect and sanitize the mouth and are sold “99% germ-kill” mouthwashes.
We are told to eat nitrate rich foods (such as beetroot, green leafy vegetables) as nitrates convert to nitric oxide which governs vasodilation and regulation of blood pressure. However the nitrate to nitric-oxide pathway in our body relies on certain oral bacteria. Which if not is abundant supply the benefit of eating these nitrate rich foods is lost as the pathway is not complete. Nitric oxide is also critical to other body functions such as reducing inflammation, immune response and even regulating blood sugar levels.
And while some natural brands tell us what not to use, they don’t offer ingredients backed by science to heal our mouths. We’re setting out to change that because the mouth is too critical to whole body health to ignore.
Hydroxyapatite is a naturally occurring mineral that makes up 97% of our tooth enamel. Adding this to toothpaste and oral care products has been scientifically-proven to strengthen and protect your teeth. Hydroxyapatite is absorbed by the teeth and fills up the small holes and depressions on enamel surface caused by demineralisation.
Most commercial toothpastes use fluoride as ingredient to remineralise enamel as it cheaply available and has been used in toothpastes since the 1950’s. Over exposure to fluoride is also linked to low thyroid function, learning and behavioural difficulties and bone fragility. N-HAP on the other hand is 100% biocompatible and non-toxic.
This also makes our toothpaste child-friendly since young children don’t have full control over swallowing and can ingest large amounts of toothpaste. Because Hydroxyapatite is a naturally occurring mineral in our teeth and bones, it’s completely harmless if accidentally ingested. And since the rest of our ingredients are also all safe, you have nothing to worry about when using our toothpaste.